Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dusting off my machine

Whoa, where'd I go? I'm not sure what happened the last two weeks. My parents came for a visit, and then my in-laws stopped by over the weekend. In the past two weeks, my only sewing was a pair of PJ pants for Hubs (since he was left out of the holiday jammy festivities). Oh, and we've had crazy gorgeous weather, necessitating two trips to the beach.

My plan of attack this week was to make some lovely pants from a yummy wool/linen blend fabric, but I just haven't been able to get up the energy to get everything together to cut them out. Tonight, after a jam-packed day of 3-year-old's first dentist appointment, trip to the appraiser's office to file some paperwork, and tax preparation, I surveyed the mess of my house and decided enough is enough... No, I didn't clean up anything. I cut out and started to assemble a sleeveless version of this top. Priorities, people!! Photos to come tomorrow in the daylight and when my hair is less scraggly.

Just so this isn't a photo-less post, check out where the family went last Saturday. :-)



1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Aw, what a darling image of your son at the beach. :)