I was going for something similar to this, but instead, I got this:
I really liked the orange jersey fabric when I bought it, but after pre-washing, it's not really soft (maybe lower-quality poly?), and then I botched up the sewing pretty well - I'm not sure why, but the armhole seams are pretty wobbly. On top of that, the fit is a bit big, and it just kind of feels like a choir robe. To top it off, I didn't think out the hemming in advance well enough, and where the collar thing folds back, you see the wrong side of the hem on the bottom. Ehh, it's going in the trash.
This is a simple t shirt I made from the remnants from this top. It's ok. Not my favorite thing I've made or anything, but it's a fine t shirt. I used the same raglan t shirt pattern as a starting point. I was going to make it 3/4 sleeves, but only had enough fabric for short.
I think it looks cute peeking out from under a sweater.