Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Simplicity 3536


I cut this out during naptime yesterday and sewed most of it up after the boys were in bed.  This morning, I just had to sew the hems to finish it up.  The pattern is Simplicity 3536, view A.

The fabric is rayon jersey from Sawyer Brook and is still in stock.  I squeezed this top out of a yard and just had to make the sleeves a tad shorter.  I think I compensated for that by making a really narrow hem, though.
I know I'm usually an abysmal photographer, but these are worse than usual.  Not sure what my problem is.  I welcome suggestions to take better pictures.  I know outside light is best.  Maybe I should start dragging my tripod outside.

You can see my pattern review here.  It's a keeper!  I made it exactly as the directions said and made a straight size 10.

1 comment:

Uta said...

This makes two of us on the pictures... I got a new camera, hope it helps! Good luck with your "move" back to the U.S.