Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Break from SWAP

Well, I've barely gotten started with my SWAP, but here's a little break from that anyway.

I received my fall Interweave Knits and Vogue Knitting magazines this week, and there's been a slight nip in the air.  I don't think I've knitted a stitch since I came home from the hospital with the littlest baby boy, but I had to cast on for this sweater:

rosamunds.jpg

My gauge is quite a bit smaller, but other than the corrections for that and making the body in stockinette stitch instead of reverse stockinette, I'm just going to knit this as the instructions state.  The yarn is a yummy alpaca tweed from Elann.com that I've had for a couple of years, waiting for the perfect project.


In other news, here's my progress on my little boy's quilt.  I have all the big blocks assembled and cut.  Now I just need to put them together.

No comments: