Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sewing has taken over...

...my shopping, that is.  I have a big ol' 40% off everything coupon for an online store I love but have never broken down to pay the prices.  I went browsing, intent on buying something.  As I looked, with everything I liked, I either said "I can just make that" or "I'd buy it if this one little thing were different... I'm not going to settle."  

After thinking about it, all of the shopping I've done in the last few months has been for sweaters I can't make and accessories like shoes and belts.  You would think the decreased purchases would make the hubby proud.  Fabric has definitely filled the void, though.

And that coupon?  I'm contemplating some jewelry from the site.

No comments: