Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Early Easter Dress

I decided to make this dress for Easter, and it's done early for once!  The pattern is New Look 6571.

You can see from this back view that there are wrinkles caused by my belly pulling everything forward in combination with my arched back.  I'm not concerned because A: this isn't a maternity pattern and B: I plan to wear this dress after the baby comes, too.
Here's the side view.  I just made a simple belt to enhance the wrap look.  Pattern review is here if you're interested.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks good. I knew you would get it done and early no less. Send me some of your mojo, mine is severely lacking since we returned home. Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Well done on your easter dress! Now the weather only has to get nice and warm...