Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sewing Crisis!

This morning, I decided it's time to set up my sewing machine. I filed papers that had stacked on my sewing table, cleared off various other junk piles that have settled there after the move, and got out my machine.

PROBLEM! I didn't pack my pedal with the machine in the box for some reason, and I haven't come across it yet. I started digging through the boxes we haven't opened yet (only about 10 or so) and haven't found it. Not sure where it is hiding, but I'll find it!!

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Oh, I know the feeling. We move every 10 weeks for My Honey's job and there is always one little vital item that finds its own hiding place for days. I hope you are up and sewing soon!

Lois