Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

A few things...

Today kicks off Me Made May.
But, um, I forgot about it while getting dressed this morning and was reminded while reading blogs later this morning. No worries! I wore this pink jacket quite a bit today while out and about.


Last night, I finished a dress and top to finish up the SWAP I've been working on (I don't think I ever mentioned it here, though...) so expect more on that in the next week when I photograph everything together.

Here's two shots of the dress I finished.
Beaded neckline, a requirement of the SWAP

Here's some side seam plaid matching:

2 comments:

Uta said...

Perfect plaid-matching. I'm so impressed!!

Amanda S. said...

This is looking great, Jenny! Love the plaid matching at beading at the neckline.