Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Me-Made-May


Did you hear about this?

I confess this is a blog that I hadn't read before I saw this fun-ness highlighted on someone else's blog, but I'm excited to join in! Zoe spent March wearing only clothes that she made herself. For May, she has invited others to join in. I'm going the lite route - I only have to wear one piece I made every day for the month. I don't have enough summer bottoms I've made to feel comfortable going all out. I think it will be challenging enough to dig out some of my created pieces that aren't in the current rotation.

Plus, it will soon be too warm for this, which I am wearing to death and have on right now! Good thing I'm working on some lightweight denim pants right now - very important for May this year, so I hear!

No comments: