Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Monday, April 26, 2010

White denim pants

Phew, first new thing in too long! Anyway, these are my white denim pants from Vogue 2700, kind of.
I've made those pants a few times before, but I couldn't find the front pattern piece this time. :-( I improvised with another pattern and they came out ok. There is some stretch in this white denim, so I had to take out quite a bit on the side seams. They still not as "skinny" as I really wanted, but frankly, the crotch curve doesn't fit well enough for me to try to make them any tighter. I do think they look cute with this top, though, which is what I really wanted.



The back pockets are just traced from my favorite jeans.

I took these pics at the end of the day, too, and they did bag out and wrinkle a bit.

No comments: