Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Shopping

Well, I've been sucked in by $2.99 Butterick and McCalls patterns and $3.99 Vouges, even though I made my last purchase less than a month ago. I also just made a fabric.com purchase. It's crazy how much beautiful fabric I got for less than $50. I try to be a quality over quantity girl (especially given how much fabric I have patiently waiting to be made up), but this appeared to be both. At any rate, I've added a few more projects to the queue:

(Click on all photos to get to the appropriate web page.)

I've decided it's time to make hubs a shirt.





Yep, I got the jumpsuit pattern. I want one! (but not the strapless one... that would never last the day with little boys around)


I hardly ever wear jackets, but I couldn't pass up this pattern. I want the bottom right one. So so cute!


I'm sure I have some stashed fabric that will work for this interesting sheath for church in summer. It only takes just about a yard.


Because I really, really need a strapless silk brocade dress, People!! It's the hole in my closet!



To make a sleeveless ruffled shirt for summer.


Slub cotton jersey for view A of McCalls 6034.


Big cotton print for a fun gathered-waist skirt.


Pretty print cotton fabric and trim for a simple sundress.

2 comments:

Karin said...

Ofcourse you need a strapless silk dress. Everyone knows that!

Love the fabrics you picked. I can't wait to see the final garments. I bet they will be gorgeous.

Me! said...

Jenny,
You have great taste! That red/white dress is going to be lovely.
Tyna