Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Friday, May 15, 2009

and now for something completely different

I bought this little sweater on clearance online (from JCrew) and, boy, is it an ugly color.  I thought it would be a nice yellow, but it is seriously "highlighter yellow."  Falls in the realm of "no wonder it's on clearance."  Anyway, it's a perfectly cute cut and fabric (cotton), and wasn't returnable, so I decided to try and bleach it.  
I love it when these crazy plans work out!  Now it's a really light, lemony yellow.  Very pretty!
My backup plan was to dye it after bleaching if I still didn't like the color or it turned out splotchy, but I'm just going to leave it at this point.

1 comment:

SewRuthie said...

That worked out really well!