Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Me Made May - days 4-8

Whoops!  Time to catch up on the Me Made May documentation!

Day 4 was Saturday, and I'll admit I just went with the me-made earrings. We spent the morning at the pool, and then made lunch, followed by a nap for several hours.  When I woke up (still in my swimsuit), I jumped in the shower and just threw something on to go over to a friend's house.  Luckily, I did remember my earrings.

Day 5, Sunday, I wore this dress from quite a while back to church. 
After church, I didn't go with MMM, just throwing on shorts and a tee for a lazy afternoon.

Day 6 - Monday.  I wore this sundress, and did take photos but deleted them in the photo editor.  Doh.  Oh those 2009 photos, they slay me.

Day 7 - yesterday, I wore my new black cotton pants, which I meticulously photographed to do my review.  Another FAIL since those photos have gone the way of day 6's.  No worries - I'll wear them again soon and give it another go.

Day 8 - today!  I wore this oldie but goodie top with some purchased white jeans.

 

1 comment:

Diana said...

Jenny this dress is so elegant and the colour looks so pretty on you!!