Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Daily Dose of Cute

Last month, I made a couple of outfits for my niece who lives so far away in Arizona. (sniff sniff)

Well, my awesome sister somehow managed a photo shoot with a barely-one-year-old, so I bring you your daily dose of cuteness:



I'm please that everything fits pretty well.  All of the things that looked off to me are a little off (high rise yellow shorts), so I'll be trusting my instincts from now on.  :-)

Good news is I have a brand new niece from my other sister, so Miss E here won't be tooooo spoiled by Aunt Jenny.

4 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

Awww, how sweet! :))) How lucky they are to have such a creative Aunt Jenny. :)

Kathryn said...

She has on the blue skirt outfit today and we've gotten a ton of compliments on it between school and the grocery store! You may have found your niche in pint sized high fashion :-)

Sorry again she didn't make the most cooperative model. When I took these, she wasn't quite walking yet, and now she rushes the camera, so they wouldn't be much better.

Unknown said...

Those are SOOO cute. Well done!

velosews said...

Lovely wardrobe. They're all super cute.
Glad to hear she's walking now.