Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Pattern input please?

On a totally different topic from gowns and cocktail dresses, I got this fabric from Sawyer Brook for a jacket.
Gorgeousness, amirite? 

Anyway, I need to pick the pattern since the Marfy I was going to use has gone AWOL from my pattern stash.  I've narrowed it down to these:
Since I took this photo of my options, I've rejected the one on the right, McCalls 5525.  I don't want it to be strictly outerwear.  So it's between the red version on the envelope of McCalls 5759 - collarless, asymmetrical and a bit edgy... and Vogue 7975, about as classic Chanel-esque as you can get.  I've been wanting to make a sweater jacket FOREVER and always put it off, but the McCalls is really speaking to me. 

Help!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have no idea what pattern you should use but I do love the blue fabric you chose!

Florencia said...

My vote goes to McCalls 5759 :)