Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Monday, October 31, 2011

No Sewing Today

That post title is a bit misleading... I did sew a bit today, but not much.  I've been way too busy getting to know the newest member of our family.

This is River, our yellow lab puppy (6 months old) that we brought home today.  The boys are so excited, but she is super shy.  Luckily, she's progressed nicely from hiding between the washer and dryer this afternoon.  She's now doing laps around the downstairs, trying to get the lay of the land, I suppose.

I've never had a dog but Hubs has, so wish me luck!  I think I'm in love with her already... but I haven't had to do much taking care of her (or cleaning up after her) yet.

3 comments:

Debbie Cook said...

OMG she is adorable! And that pic is the saddest/funniest/cutest all wrapped into one.

Unknown said...

Oh, what a sweet pup! We absolutely love spending time with our two dogs. I bet you'll love it too. :)

Emily said...

LOL, love the pic! We have a half yellow lab/half golden and another puppy, both from the Humane Shelter. One day, not too long ago I told my husband that on some days, they're about the only thing that gets me home. LOL. Back peddling immediately ensued. So,take it from me, no matter how great they are, and how true it is...don't say it out loud!!! :)