Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Monday, January 26, 2009

I have been so busy!

I've been sewing up a storm, and just now took some pictures.  Here are my finished pants:

Ok, ok, I still need to hem the lining... and put on the hooks for closure above the zipper... but other than that, they're finished, and I love them!  

I sucked in the belly all I could for these pics.  You can see a bit of strain at the front.  :-)

Here's an open fly shot before lining.  Oooh, aaah... I'm very proud.
This is a back pocket from the inside.  I must have sewn this last at night - it's really wobbly.  :-)
This is an inside look at one of the side pockets from the inside.

Here's the inside of the fly before I put in the lining.
In other news, I purchased my first Burda World of Fashion (BWOF) magazine at a local fabric store here in Germany.  I already traced off three patterns and have this skirt almost made up.  I just have to get some lining, buttons, and an invisible zipper.  The others I plan to make are this jacket and these cropped pants.

1 comment:

Diana said...

The fit on these pants is amazing! A wonderful job. You should be very proud.