Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Can't I read?

I bought this really pretty fabric from Sawyer Brook thinking it was a knit and would make a cute top.  Well, when it arrived, I was surprised to find a stretch woven cotton.  I looked back on the website, and there it says, plain as day, "cotton/spandex."  Don't get me wrong... I still think it's really pretty... I just don't know what I'm going to do with it!  It would make a cute sheath dress, but I don't need anymore!  Plus, they're really pretty fall colors but the fabric is light weight.  *sigh*  I'm sure something will come to me eventually.  Maybe some kind of woven wrap top?  I'm just trying really hard to sew things I'll actually wear.  That means fewer dresses and more casual things.

No comments: