Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Rustling Leaves Beret

I took a boatload of photos today for this blog, my gardening blog, and Etsy.  I went to download them this evening and realized there was no memory card in the camera.  Please tell me I'm not the only one who's ever done that!  Usually I notice after the first photo or two.

Anyway, here's a little something that requires no photos.  Tonight, I put the final stitches on a hat from Coastal Knits.  I bought it at a local yarn store near my parents' house and really like the book.  The beret photo is below.  The yarn I used is a bit grayer and hand dyed.  It's really lovely.  I can't wait for it to block tomorrow!  It may not be the most practical knit for Florida, but it was quick and easy and I'm smitten.

No comments: