Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Striped tee finished

I finished up the striped top I mentioned here.  The fabric is Ines from Sawyer Brook, and it is a dream.  I'm glad I have enough left for a tank top... or maybe something for my little niece.  It's time she learned the necessity of the striped tee.  The buttons are Ruffle, also from Sawyer Brook.  I'll take photos on myself when I wear it tomorrow, but for now, here it is.




1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Very cute! Did you use a pattern or just wing it? Your little niece would love something in that fabric, although I don't know how horizontal stripes will work with her baby beer gut :-) The pants and skirt you made with the onesies when she was born fit perfectly now. So odd how the sizing is so off on the pattern.