Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Some upcoming projects

I've never made a quilt (and never had much desire to), but I thought I could make one for my little man, since he'll soon be moving to a new room (so the baby can move into his old crib-turned-toddler bed).  Here are the fabric I picked up on my last visit to my parents in the U.S.
If I'm going to get that quilt going, though, I need to stop starting new clothes for myself!  Stuff like this, which I cut out yesterday (Vogue 1100):

The fabric is silk charmeuse and still in stock at Gorgeous Fabrics.

I also have this fun cotton print from Sawyer Brook.  I bought it originally for some fun shorts, but it's a bit too lightweight, so I want to make a casual sundress I can wear at home or to do errands or whatever.  I need to come up with a design that is breast feeding-friendly, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I love quilts! They are time consuming though, but still fun!