Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Not much to post about today. Instead of being crafty, I made peanut butter cookies for friends in Iraq. Here's a pretty picture... knitting and cookies.

The knitting is just to post something. I've been working on this since near the end of my pregnancy, when I started knitting for my body sans-baby-inside again. It's been slow going thanks to the lace and little needles, but I am really happy with it so far.
This is the back...







.



...and this is the front. You can see I have a little ways to go.













Here I've stretched it a bit so you can see the lace. It's sideways, obviously. I think the vertical lace pattern will be flattering. It's a simple lace pattern that I stole off of a pattern in a magazine, but I wasn't a fan of the sweater.and here is my big boy holding his own bottle!! Once we found the camera, of course, he had stopped holding the bottle on his own, so I confess, I coaxed him into this position for the photo, but he was really holding it himself, I swear!

No comments: