Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

New Projects

Thank you for all of the nice comments on my last two projects. 

I started one more dress (I can't help myself), which I am trying to drape on my dressform.  I'm keeping it super simple.  I completed the box pleat skirt and waistband.  Now I am playing around with the bodice.  The fabric is a linen/rayon blend from Sawyer Brook.

As for knitting, I've been working on a simple top featured on the cover of Interweave Knits summer 2013.
I found just enough suitable cotton yarn in my stash, and it happens to be in trendy emerald green.  Who'd have guessed I'd be working on a fairly new knitting pattern in the "it" color?  I'm just so cutting edge.  :-)
 

2 comments:

Diana said...

Jenny, I missed commenting on your last two projects.?I liked both but especially the dress which I thought was really special.I find if I'm reading your posts from the Bloglovin feeds, it won't let me comment.Also,people are not getting my feeds if they carried the blogs they followed from Google reader. If your interested, you can get my feeds if you follow me on Bloglovin. You're one of the people I've noticed no longer comments on my posts.Of course that may be by choice for all I know.
On another note,I see you are draping.Are you taking the Crafty course by any chance.I'm wondering if it's worth while??

Tampa Bay Lisa said...

That color will be stunning on you! (I am catching up on your blog after my long Australia trip, where it took too long to load the pictures!)