Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Gradations Bag followup

Oh my, such excitement over my Gradations Bag!  Thank you, thank you for all the kind comments about it.  I have still been proudly carrying it around. 

Lois, I don't think I'll be selling these.  1 - I didn't check the terms of use, but I'd probably have to buy some kind of license to use this pattern to sell, and 2 - With as much time went into this, I'd have to charge like $400 for one to make it worth my while.  :-)  That said, for friends and family who have voiced some interest, I'll see what I can do just cause I love yas!

Mom - sorry I misunderstood your glances.  Maybe I'll let you borrow it when I visit.  :-)

1 comment:

marysews said...

When people ask me to sew (or fix) something for them, my standard reply is that I would not Do It, but Gladly Teach Them How.