Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Cozy

Wow, I haven't posted in over 2 weeks!  It's taken a while to get situated here in the States at my parents' house.  

I do have new pants to show, but I still need photos.  At least I have photographers on hand now!  I finished them in time to wear on the plane ride here.  They looked really nice but are pretty comfy, too.  I also have been working on the Simplicity cozy.

2603.jpg


Actually, I have the shell complete except for the hem.  I haven't started the cozy except to cut it out.  I want to finish it tomorrow or Wednesday.  With the weather we're having, a cozy would be good.

I think I need to do a "State of the Sewing" address and see where I'm at with my SWAP and other fall sewing I want to do.

No comments: