Forward

I have moved! Please check out my newest creativity at www.southshorehandmade.blogspot.com.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

A belated Happy Thanksgiving!
Check out my awesome pumpkin pie! (not to toot my own horn or anything)

A small gathering of Hubs, kids, and me meant more time to cut out decorations for my pie crust. :-) Paul took this pic, and I thought it was a cute view of his vantage point.

Mmmmmm... I'm going to have another piece now.

Our little family ready to eat (minus Hubs, who is taking the pic).

And finally, here's what I'm going to work on tonight. Silk Jammies with Ann's sew along. The lace is a fresh purchase from this morning with a Black Friday 50% off coupon!

2 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

What a lovely pie - the cut outs are terrific. I'm sure it tasted just as good as it looks. ;)

Audrey said...

Wow, your pie looks terrific. I'll have to remember that idea for using up extra pie crust. My pie was rather plain jane looking, but tasted great and is all gone.

Silk jammies sound wonderful, can't wait to see them.